to explore results)
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): D (2), D Compounds.
, Volume 3
, Pages 1-832
- Comprehensive Glossary of Terms Used in Toxicology, Terms Beginning With T
, Pages 644-684
- New Horizons in Predictive Toxicology: Current Status and Application, Chapter 24 The Role of Computational Systems Biology Models in Toxicity Testing in the 21st Century: an Example with Predictive Multi-Scale Models of the Liver.
, Pages 619-641
- Hormone-Disruptive Chemical Contaminants in Food, Chapter 2 Persistent Organic Pollutant Levels in Commercial Baby Foods and Estimation of Infants Dietary Exposure.
, Pages 14-25
- Toxicology, Survival and Health Hazards of Combustion Products, Chapter 4 Products of Combustion and Toxicity from Specific Types of Fires.
, Pages 79-107
- Biomarkers and Human Biomonitoring: Volume 1, Chapter 3C Biomarkers of Exposure: Polychlorinated Dibenzo-p-dioxins and Polychlorinated Dibenzofuranes.
, Volume 1
, Pages 261-287
- Pollution: Causes, Effects and Control (4), The environmental behaviour of persistent organic pollutants.
, Pages 445-473
- Toxicology, Survival and Health Hazards of Combustion Products, Chapter 12 Dioxins and Other Carcinogens.
, Pages 382-410
- Biomass for Sustainable Applications: Pollution Remediation and Energy, CHAPTER 4 Microorganisms for Soil Treatment.
, Pages 144-221
- Hormone-Disruptive Chemical Contaminants in Food, Chapter 7 Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor Targeted by Xenobiotic Compounds and Dietary Phytochemicals.
, Pages 115-135