to explore results)
- Mechanochemical catalytic oxidations in the solid state with in situ-generated modified IBX from 3,5-di-tert-butyl-2-iodobenzoic acid (DTB-IA)/Oxone.
, Org. Chem. Front.
- Molecularly imprinted polymers for the analysis and removal of polychlorinated aromatic compounds in the environment: a review.
- Novel nanomagnetic Ag/β-Ag2WO4/CoFe2O4 as a highly efficient photocatalyst under visible light irradiation.
, New J. Chem.
- Chemoselective photocatalytic oxidation of alcohols to aldehydes and ketones by nitromethane on titanium dioxide under violet 400 nm LED light irradiation.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Deoxygenation of carbonyl compounds using an alcohol as an efficient reducing agent catalyzed by oxo-rhenium complexes.
, Green Chem.
- Solvent and additive-free efficient aerobic oxidation of alcohols by a perovskite oxide-based heterogeneous catalyst.
, React. Chem. Eng.
- Crown ethers as catalysts of fluoride-anion-mediated reactions in peptide synthesis. Part 1. Protection of tryptophan by benzyloxycarbonyl and 2,4-dichlorobenzyloxycarbonyl groups.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- Polymer-supported triphenylphosphine: application in organic synthesis and organometallic reactions.
, RSC Adv.
- FT-MIR and Raman spectroscopy coupled to multivariate analysis for the detection of clenbuterol in murine model.
- A mild and highly efficient laccase-mediator system for aerobic oxidation of alcohols.
, Green Chem.