to explore results)
- One-pot strategy of copper-catalyzed synthesis of 1,2-disubstituted benzimidazoles.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Expedient synthesis of benzimidazoles using amides.
, RSC Adv.
- Geometric isomers of asymmetric rigid four-membered chelating ring based deep-red-emitting iridium complexes featuring three charged (0, −1, −2) ligands.
, Inorg. Chem. Front.
- Multi-spiro junctions enable efficient thermally activated delayed fluorescent emitter.
, Chem. Commun.
- Dynamic bond interactions fine-tune the properties of multiple resonance emitters towards highly efficient narrowband green OLEDs.
, Chem. Sci.
- Rational molecular design of TADF emitters towards highly efficient yellow electroluminescence with a nearly 30% external quantum efficiency and low roll-off.
, J. Mater. Chem. C
- Precisely regulating the double-boron-based multi-resonance framework towards pure-red emitters: high-performance OLEDs with CIE coordinates fully satisfying the BT. 2020 standard.
, Mater. Horiz.
- Fused triphenylamine moiety based fluorescence emitters for deep blue OLEDs with high luminance and low turn-on voltages.
, Mater. Adv.
- Anthracene derivative based multifunctional liquid crystal materials for optoelectronic devices.
, Mater. Chem. Front.
- Narrowband blue emission with insensitivity to the doping concentration from an oxygen-bridged triarylboron-based TADF emitter: nondoped OLEDs with a high external quantum efficiency up to 21.4%.
, Chem. Sci.