to explore results)
- Light in Forensic Science: Issues and Applications, CHAPTER 8 Novel Psychoactive Substances (NPS) and Recent Scenarios: Epidemiological, Anthropological and Clinical Pharmacological Issues.
, Pages 207-256
- Chemical Health Threats: Assessing and Alerting, CHAPTER 3 Medical Management of Mass Intoxications.
, Pages 36-51
- The Misuse of Drugs Act: A Guide for Forensic Scientists, Nomenclature.
, Pages 38-44
- UHPLC in Life Sciences, Subject Index
, Pages 429-447
- UHPLC in Life Sciences, Chapter 11 UHPLC and UHPLC-MS for the Analysis of Seized Drugs.
, Pages 316-336
- Capillary Electrophoresis–Mass Spectrometry for Metabolomics, CHAPTER 5 Stacking or On-line Sample Concentration in CE-MS for Metabolomics.
, Pages 83-112
- The Misuse of Drugs Act: A Guide for Forensic Scientists, Subject index.
, Pages 111-114
- The Misuse of Drugs Act: A Guide for Forensic Scientists, Introduction.
, Pages 1-6
- Foreign Compound Metabolism in Mammals: Volume 6, Species, strain, and sex differences in metabolism.
, Volume 6
, Pages 133-159
- Foreign Compound Metabolism in Mammals: Volume 6, Biotransformation of sympathomimetic agents and bronchodilators.
, Volume 6
, Pages 247-260