to explore results)
- Metal Phosphonate Chemistry: From Synthesis to Applications, Chapter 6 Synthesis of Phosphonic Acids and Their Esters as Possible Substrates for Reticular Chemistry.
, Pages 170-191
- Metal Nanoparticles for Catalysis: Advances and Applications, CHAPTER 11 Nanoparticle Mediated Clock Reaction: a Redox Phenomenon.
, Pages 203-218
- Economic Synthesis of Heterocycles: Zinc, Iron, Copper, Cobalt, Manganese and Nickel Catalysts, CHAPTER 6 Manganese-Catalyzed Heterocycle Synthesis
, Pages 386-434
- Starch-based Blends, Composites and Nanocomposites, Chapter 7 Outstanding Features of Starch-based Hydrogel Nanocomposites.
, Pages 236-262
- Redox Polymers for Energy and Nanomedicine, Chapter 6 Carbonyl-containing Polymers for Organic Batteries.
, Pages 198-244
- The Chemistry of the Morita-Baylis-Hillman Reaction, Chapter 3 Transformations of Functional Groups in Morita–Baylis–Hillman Adducts.
, Pages 209-324
- From C-H to C-C Bonds: Cross-Dehydrogenative-Coupling, CHAPTER 11 Mechanisms of Cross-Dehydrogenative-Coupling Reactions.
, Pages 254-294
- Chemical Biology of Glycoproteins, CHAPTER 7 Towards Synthesis of Heparan Sulfate Glycopeptides and Proteoglycans.
, Pages 209-232
- Sustainable Catalysis: With Non-endangered Metals, Part 1, Chapter 11 Sustainable Catalysis by Manganese Compounds: From Heterogeneous Molecular Complexes to Manganese-based (Nano)Materials.
, Pages 278-343
- Iron-Containing Enzymes: Versatile Catalysts of Hydroxylation Reactions in Nature, Chapter 6 Bioinspired Non-heme Iron Catalysts in C–H and CC Oxidation Reactions.
, Pages 148-208