to explore results)
- Structure–function studies on nucleoside antibiotic mureidomycin A: synthesis of 5′-functionalised uridine models.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- Crystallization kinetics of cerium oxide nanoparticles formed by spontaneous, room-temperature hydrolysis of cerium(iv) ammonium nitrate in light and heavy water.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- A dinuclear iron complex with a single oxo bridge as an efficient water-oxidizing catalyst in the presence of cerium(iv) ammonium nitrate: new findings and current controversies.
, Catal. Sci. Technol.
- A cerium-based metal–organic framework having inherent oxidase-like activity applicable for colorimetric sensing of biothiols and aerobic oxidation of thiols.
- Spectrophotometric determination of sodium azide.
- Reactions of cerium(IV) ammonium nitrate with aromatic compounds in acetonitrile. Part 1. The mechanism of side-chain substitution.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2
- An efficient one-pot catalyzed synthesis of 2,5-disubstituted-1,3,4-oxadiazoles and evaluation of their antimicrobial activities.
, RSC Adv.
- Carbene iridium complexes for efficient water oxidation: scope and mechanistic insights.
, Energy Environ. Sci.
- Dihydronaphthofurans: synthetic strategies and applications.
, RSC Adv.
- Electrochemical properties and C–H bond oxidation activity of [Ru(tpy)(pyalk)Cl]+ and [Ru(tpy)(pyalk)(OH)]+.
, Dalton Trans.