to explore results)
- Epitaxy driven interactions at the organic–inorganic interface during biomimetic growth of calcium oxalate.
- Chromatographic, NMR and vibrational spectroscopic investigations of astaxanthin esters: application to “Astaxanthin-rich shrimp oil” obtained from processing of Nordic shrimps.
- Effects of chitosan on the alignment, morphology and shape of calcite crystals nucleating under Langmuir monolayers.
- 1,1′-Thionyldi-imidazole in the synthesis of a long-chain phospholipidc membrane probe.
, J. Chem. Soc., Chem. Commun.
- Endogenous omega-3 long-chain fatty acid biosynthesis from alpha-linolenic acid is affected by substrate levels, gene expression, and product inhibition.
, RSC Adv.
- Development and application of a comprehensive analytical workflow for the quantification of non-volatile low molecular weight lipids on archaeological stone tools.
, Anal. Methods
- Comparative study of sulfur-free nickel and palladium catalysts in hydrodeoxygenation of different fatty acid feedstocks for production of biofuels.
, Catal. Sci. Technol.
- Formation of reactive aldehydes (MDA, HHE, HNE) during the digestion of cod liver oil: comparison of human and porcine in vitro digestion models.
, Food Funct.
- Morphological, chemical and kinetic characterisation of zein protein-induced biomimetic calcium phosphate films.
, J. Mater. Chem. B
- High-throughput and high-sensitivity quantitative analysis of serum unsaturated fatty acids by chip-based nanoelectrospray ionization-Fourier transform ion cyclotron resonance mass spectrometry: Early stage diagnostic biomarkers of pancreatic cancer.