to explore results)
- Biomedical Imaging: The Chemistry of Labels, Probes and Contrast Agents, Chapter 2 Biomedical Imaging: Advances in Radiotracer and Radiopharmaceutical Chemistry.
, Pages 21-48
- Advances in Biological Solid-State NMR: Proteins and Membrane-Active Peptides, CHAPTER 27 NMR Studies of Small Molecules Interacting with Amyloidogenic Proteins.
, Pages 533-555
- Peptide-based Biomaterials, CHAPTER 7 Amyloid-Like Peptide Aggregates.
, Pages 217-268
- Advances in Biological Solid-State NMR: Proteins and Membrane-Active Peptides, CHAPTER 8 Structural Studies of Small Bioactive Compounds Interacting with Membranes and Proteins.
, Pages 133-161
- Imidazole Dipeptides: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 24 Carnosine and Alzheimer’s Disease-Related Fibril Formation.
, Pages 451-470
- Designing Multi-Target Drugs, Chapter 18 Discovery of Multi-Target Agents for Neurological Diseases via Ligand Design.
, Pages 290-315
- Peptide Therapeutics: Strategy and Tactics for Chemistry, Manufacturing, and Controls, Chapter 13 Assessing the Impact of Functional Excipients on Peptide Drug Product Attributes During Pharmaceutical Development.
, Pages 472-502
- Advances in Biological Solid-State NMR: Proteins and Membrane-Active Peptides, Contents
, Pages P007-P021
- Cucurbiturils and Related Macrocycles, Chapter 3 Host–Guest Chemistry of the Cucurbituril Family.
, Pages 31-53
- Emerging Drugs and Targets for Alzheimer's Disease: Volume 2: Neuronal Plasticity, Chapter 25 Discovery of Memoquin, a Multitarget-Directed Ligand (MTDL) for the Treatment of Alzheimer's Disease.
, Volume 2
, Pages 213-227