to explore results)
- Fullerenolates: metallated polyhydroxylated fullerenes with potent anti-amyloid activity.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Multifunctional iron-chelators with protective roles against neurodegenerative diseases.
, Dalton Trans.
- Selection and characterization of thioflavin T aptamers for the development of light-up probes.
, Anal. Methods
- Effect of counter-anions on the aggregation of Thioflavin-T.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- The severe impact of in vivo-like microfluidic flow and the influence of gemini surfactants on amyloid aggregation of hen egg white lysozyme.
, RSC Adv.
- Design of functionalized β-ketoenole derivatives as efficient fluorescent dyes for detection of amyloid fibrils.
, New J. Chem.
- Live-cell fluorescence imaging: assessment of thioflavin T uptake in human epidermal carcinoma cells.
, Med. Chem. Commun.
- Coumarin 6 and 1,6-diphenyl-1,3,5-hexatriene (DPH) as fluorescent probes to monitor protein aggregation.
- A zirconium-based metal–organic framework sensitized by thioflavin-T for sensitive photoelectrochemical detection of C-reactive protein.
, Chem. Commun.
- An experimental evidence for the key role of diphenylalanine in fibril formation.
, Mol. Syst. Des. Eng.