to explore results)
- Asymmetric conjugate reductions with samarium diiodide: asymmetric synthesis of (2S,3R)- and (2S,3S)-[2-2H,3-2H]-leucine-(S)-phenylalanine dipeptides and (2S,3R)-[2-2H,3-2H]-phenylalanine methyl ester.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- GC-MS analysis of phytoconstituents from Ruellia prostrata and Senna tora and identification of potential anti-viral activity against SARS-CoV-2.
, RSC Adv.
- Human body odor discrimination by GC-MS spectra data mining.
, Anal. Methods
- Electronic control over site-selectivity in hydrogen atom transfer (HAT) based C(sp3)–H functionalization promoted by electrophilic reagents.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- Bacterial volatiles: the smell of small organisms.
, Nat. Prod. Rep.
- Mechanism of squalene cyclization: the chiral origin of the C-22 hydrogen atoms of fusidic acid.
, J. Chem. Soc., Chem. Commun.