to explore results)
- Unravelling the role of protein kinase CK2 in metal toxicity using gene deletion mutants.
- Design and synthesis of novel dual-target agents for HDAC1 and CK2 inhibition.
, RSC Adv.
- Protein kinase CK2 regulates metal toxicity in neuronal cells.
- Controlling magnetism of Au133(TBBT)52 nanoclusters at single electron level and implication for nonmetal to metal transition.
, Chem. Sci.
- Is the kernel–staples match a key–lock match?.
, Chem. Sci.
- High performance solution-crystallized thin-film transistors based on V-shaped thieno[3,2-f:4,5-f′]bisbenzothiophene semiconductors.
, J. Mater. Chem. C
- In situ identification of the adsorption of 4,4′-thiobisbenzenethiol on silver nanoparticles surface: a combined investigation of surface-enhanced Raman scattering and density functional theory study.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Making endo-cyclizations favorable again: a conceptually new synthetic approach to benzotriazoles via azide group directed lithiation/cyclization of 2-azidoaryl bromides.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Elucidating ligand effects in thiolate-protected metal clusters using Au24Pt(TBBT)18 as a model cluster.
- Design, synthesis, and evaluation of 4,5,6,7-tetrahydrobenzo[d]thiazole-based novel dual kinase inhibitors of CK2 and GSK3β.
, Med. Chem. Commun.