to explore results)
- Forensic Chemistry of Substance Misuse: A Guide to Drug Control (2), CHAPTER 22 Morphine, Heroin and Other Opiates
, Pages 273-280
- Orphan Drugs and Rare Diseases, Chapter 4 Treating Rare Diseases: Business Model for Orphan Drug Development.
, Pages 83-111
- Pain Therapeutics: Current and Future Treatment Paradigms, CHAPTER 2 Oral Opioids.
, Pages 37-104
- Orphan Drugs and Rare Diseases, Chapter 1 Definitions, History and Regulatory Framework for Rare Diseases and Orphan Drugs.
, Pages 3-31
- New Tools to Interrogate Endocannabinoid Signalling: From Natural Compounds to Synthetic Drugs, Chapter 5 Natural and Synthetic Cannabinoids Targeting Non-CB1, Non-CB2 G Protein-coupled Receptors.
, Pages 168-200
- Regulatory Toxicology in the European Union, CHAPTER 2 Regulation of Medicinal Products for Human Use in the European Union.
, Pages 22-71
- Orphan Drugs and Rare Diseases, Chapter 3 The Challenges of Conducting Clinical Trials in Diseases with Small Target Populations.
, Pages 53-79
- Orphan Drugs and Rare Diseases, Subject Index
, Pages 448-463
- Orphan Drugs and Rare Diseases, Contents
, Pages P013-P022
- Orphan Drugs and Rare Diseases, Chapter 13 Treatments for Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension.
, Pages 369-397