to explore results)
- Tropisetron modulates peripheral and central serotonin/insulin levels via insulin and nuclear factor kappa B/receptor for advanced glycation end products signalling to regulate type-2 diabetes in rats.
, RSC Adv.
- Stereoelectronic requirements of benzamide 5HT3 antagonists. Comparison with D2 antidopaminergic analogues.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2
- Utility of iron nanoparticles and a solution-phase iron species for the N-demethylation of alkaloids.
, Green Chem.
- Pd(ii)-catalyzed ligand controlled synthesis of methyl 1-benzyl-1H-indole-3-carboxylates and bis(1-benzyl-1H-indol-3-yl)methanones.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Carbonylative diversification of unactivated heteroaromatic compounds.
, New J. Chem.
- Tropane alkaloids.
, Nat. Prod. Rep.
- Physiologically active compounds interacting with serotonin (5-hydroxytryptamine) receptors.
, Russ. Chem. Rev.