to explore results)
- Ice nucleation of an insect lipoprotein ice nucleator (LPIN) correlates with retardation of the hydrogen bond dynamics at the myo-inositol ring.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Bio-inspired synthesis of rare and unnatural carbohydrates and cyclitols through strain driven epimerization.
, Chem. Commun.
- CH/π hydrogen bonds in organic and organometallic chemistry.
- Metabolomics reveals that engineered nanomaterial exposure in soil alters both soil rhizosphere metabolite profiles and maize metabolic pathways.
, Environ. Sci.: Nano
- RNAi therapeutics for brain cancer: current advancements in RNAi delivery strategies.
, Mol. BioSyst.
- Lung surfactant microbubbles.
, Soft Matter
- Correlation of melting points of inositols with hydrogen bonding patterns.
- Integration of gas chromatography mass spectrometry methods for differentiating ricin preparation methods.
- General synthesis of inositols by hydrolysis of conduritol epoxides obtained biocatalytically from halogenobenzenes: (+)-D-chiro-inositol, allo-inositol, muco-inositol and neo-inositol.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- Strength from weakness: CH⋯π stabilized conformational tuning of benzyl ethers and a consequent co-operative edge-to-face CH⋯π network.