to explore results)
- Sustainable Preparation of Metal Nanoparticles: Methods and Applications, CHAPTER 7 Biofuels and High Value Added Chemicals from Biomass Using Sustainably Prepared Metallic and Bimetallic Nanoparticles.
, Pages 157-189
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 44, Oriented molecules.
, Volume 44
, Pages 547-591
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 44, Applications of spin–spin couplings.
, Volume 44
, Pages 170-234
- NMR Methods for Characterization of Synthetic and Natural Polymers, Chapter 3 Diffusion and Relaxometry to Study Carbohydrates Dissolved in Ionic Liquids.
, Pages 36-62
- Carbohydrate Chemistry: Chemical and Biological Approaches Volume 43, Synthesis and biological properties of imino-disaccharides and -oligosaccharides.
, Volume 43
, Pages 1-70
- Integrated Forest Biorefineries: Challenges and Opportunities, CHAPTER 10 Biohydrogen Production from Cellulosic Biomass.
, Pages 256-275
- A Handbook of Applied Biopolymer Technology: Synthesis, Degradation and Applications, Chapter 2 Synthetic Green Polymers from Renewable Monomers.
, Pages 22-78
- Handbook of Culture Media for Food and Water Microbiology (3), Chapter 20 Culture Media for the Isolation of Aeromonas spp. and Plesiomonas shigelloides.
, Pages 451-481
- Carbohydrate Chemistry: Volume 28, Other physical methods.
, Volume 28
, Pages 318-332
- Carbohydrate Chemistry: Volume 14 Part II, Chemical synthesis and modification of oligosaccharides, polysaccharides, glycoproteins, enzymes, and glycolipids.
, Volume 14
, Pages 375-507