to explore results)
- Dioxygen-dependent Heme Enzymes, CHAPTER 3 Myoglobin Derivatives Reconstituted with Modified Metal Porphyrinoids as Structural and Functional Models of the Cytochrome P450 Enzymes.
, Pages 63-78
- Mechanisms of Primary Energy Transduction in Biology, Chapter 7 The bc
Complex: A Physicochemical Retrospective and an Atomistic Prospective.
, Pages 161-191
- Electron Paramagnetic Resonance: Volume 18, EPR of radical intermediates in flavoenzymes.
, Volume 18
, Pages 222-253
- Electron Spin Resonance: Volume 12B, Metalloproteins.
, Volume 12B
, Pages 129-175
- Dioxygen-dependent Heme Enzymes, CHAPTER 14 Oxygen Reduction and Proton Translocation by Respiratory Cytochrome c Oxidase.
, Pages 311-333
- Metal-Carbon Bonds in Enzymes and Cofactors: Metal Ions in Life Sciences, 8 The Dual Role of Heme as Cofactor and Substrate in the Biosynthesis of Carbon Monoxide.
, Volume 6
, Pages 241-293
- Primary Processes of Photosynthesis, Part 2: Principles and Apparatus, Chapter 22 The Evolution of Photosynthesis.
, Volume 9
, Pages 491-521
- Inorganic Reaction Mechanisms: Volume 5, Part III. Reactions of biochemical interest.
, Volume 5
, Pages 275-302
- Inorganic Chemistry of the Transition Elements: Volume 5, Elements of the first transitional period.
, Volume 5
, Pages 149-301
- Inorganic Biochemistry: Volume 1, Inorganic analogues of biological molecules.
, Volume 1
, Pages 1-34