to explore results)
- Cardiovascular and Metabolic Disease: Scientific Discoveries and New Therapies, Chapter 14 Drug Design and Therapeutic Development for Diabetes Mellitus.
, Pages 297-336
- New Therapeutic Strategies for Type 2 Diabetes: Small Molecule Approaches, Chapter 14 Long-Chain Free Fatty Acid Receptor Agonists.
, Pages 403-428
- 3D Printing in Chemical Sciences: Applications Across Chemistry, CHAPTER 4 3D Printing in Analytical Chemistry Methods and Applications
, Pages 94-137
- Carbohydrate Chemistry: Volume 39, Glycosidases and diabetes: metabolic changes, mode of action and therapeutic perspectives.
, Volume 39
, Pages 181-203
- Anthocyanins from Natural Sources: Exploiting Targeted Delivery for Improved Health, Chapter 5 Health Benefits of Anthocyanins.
, Pages 121-158
- Pharmaceuticals in the Environment, Distribution of Pharmaceutical Residues in the Environment.
, Pages 34-69
- Kinase Drug Discovery: Modern Approaches, CHAPTER 14 The Future of Kinase Therapeutics.
, Pages 381-405
- New Horizons in Predictive Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics, CHAPTER 1 How Physicochemical Properties of Drugs Affect Their Metabolism and Clearance.
, Pages 1-26
- New Therapeutic Strategies for Type 2 Diabetes: Small Molecule Approaches, Chapter 11 The Discovery and Development of MB07803, a Second-Generation Fructose-1,6-bisphosphatase Inhibitor with Improved Pharmacokinetic Properties, as a Potential Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes.
, Pages 306-323
- Traditional Chinese Medicine: Scientific Basis for Its Use, Chapter 13 The Preventive Effect of Traditional Chinese Medicinal Herbs on Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
, Pages 268-312