to explore results)
- Anthocyanins from Natural Sources: Exploiting Targeted Delivery for Improved Health, Chapter 6 Pharmacokinetics.
, Pages 159-185
- Non-extractable Polyphenols and Carotenoids: Importance in Human Nutrition and Health, CHAPTER 12 Non-extractable Polyphenols and the Gut Microbiome.
, Pages 241-262
- Quantitative In Silico Chromatography: Computational Modelling of Molecular Interactions, CHAPTER 6 Retention in Reversed-Phase Liquid Chromatography
, Pages 91-152
- Coffee: Consumption and Health Implications, CHAPTER 16 Chlorogenic Acids: Daily Consumption Through Coffee, Metabolism and Potential Health Effects.
, Pages 364-415
- Foreign Compound Metabolism in Mammals: Volume 1, Biotransformations.
, Volume 1
, Pages 130-313
- HPLC: A Practical Guide, Influence of physical chemistry on separations in liquid chromatography.
, Pages 109-132
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): O-S (2), O-S compounds.
, Volume 6
, Pages 1-952
- Oxidative Stress and Redox Signalling in Parkinson’s Disease, Subject Index
, Pages 505-520
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 45, Application of hyphenated NMR in industry.
, Volume 45
, Pages 190-216
- Oxidative Stress and Redox Signalling in Parkinson’s Disease, CHAPTER 4 Dopamine Metabolism and the Generation of a Reactive Aldehyde.
, Pages 97-115