to explore results)
- Determination of the sulphoxide metabolites of S-carboxymethyl-L-cysteine by high-performance liquid chromatography with electrochemical detection.
- Controlling the dimensionalities and structures of homochiral Zn(ii) and Cd(ii) compounds of N-(p-tosyl)-S-carboxymethyl-l-cysteinevia tuning the connecting modes of metal ions and chiral linkers by different kinds of ancillary ligands.
- Interaction of (+)-catechin with the edge of the β sheet formed by poly-(S-carboxymethyl-L-cysteine).
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2
- 586. Some derivatives of S-carboxyalkyl-cysteines and -homocysteines.
, J. Chem. Soc.
- Index pages
- Electron spin resonance studies of some copper(II) peptide complexes.
, J. Chem. Soc. A
- Approaches to soil remediation by complexometric extraction of metal contaminants with regeneration of reagents.
, J. Environ. Monit.
- Secondary structures of synthetic polypeptide polymers.
, Polym. Chem.
- Lysine biosynthesis and metabolism in fungi.
, Nat. Prod. Rep.
- Secondary structures in synthetic polypeptides from N-carboxyanhydrides: design, modulation, association, and material applications.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.