to explore results)
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): A-B (2), A-B compounds.
, Volume 1
, Pages 1-862
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of chemical names and synonyms.
, Volume 7
, Pages 715-914
- The Chemistry and Biology of Winemaking, Chapter 6 Clarification, Stabilisation and Preservation
, Pages 242-292
- Spectroscopic Properties of Inorganic and Organometallic Compounds: Techniques, Materials and Applications, Volume 42, Vibrational spectroscopic studies of catalytic processes on oxide surfaces.
, Volume 42
, Pages 34-103
- Catalysis: Volume 20, Advances in catalysis and processes for hydrogen production from ethanol reforming.
, Volume 20
, Pages 65-106
- Transition Metal Catalysis in Aerobic Alcohol Oxidation, CHAPTER 8 Gas-Phase Oxidation of Alcohols: Innovation in Industrial Technologies and Recent Developments.
, Pages 203-230
- Food Microbiology (3), Chapter 9 Fermented and Microbial Foods
, Pages 310-369
- Nutrition and Cancer Prevention: From Molecular Mechanisms to Dietary Recommendations, CHAPTER 7 Alcohol Intake and Cancer Risk.
, Pages 108-127
- Photocatalysis: Applications, CHAPTER 7 Photocatalytic Purification and Disinfection of Air.
, Pages 174-203
- Catalysis: Volume 25, Theoretical tools for studying gold nanoparticles as catalysts for oxidation and hydrogenation reactions.
, Volume 25
, Pages 50-76