to explore results)
- Quantification of carbohydrates in human serum using gas chromatography–mass spectrometry with the stable isotope-labeled internal standard method.
, New J. Chem.
- The economical synthesis of [2′-13C, 1,3-15N2]uridine; preliminary conformational studies by solid state NMR.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Formation mechanism and characterization of dilysyl-dipyrrolones, the Maillard-type yellow pigments.
, Food Funct.
- Production of keto-pentoses via isomerization of aldo-pentoses catalyzed by phosphates and recovery of products by anionic extraction.
, Green Chem.
- 13C–13C spin-coupling constants in crystalline 13C-labeled saccharides: conformational effects interrogated by solid-state 13C NMR spectroscopy.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.