to explore results)
- Hydrothermal synthesis of perovskite CaTiO3 tetragonal microrods with vertical V-type holes along the  direction.
- Organohalide lead perovskites for photovoltaic applications.
, Energy Environ. Sci.
- Self-assembled titanium calcium oxide nanopatterns as versatile reactive nanomasks for dry etching lithographic transfer with high selectivity.
- Luminescent perovskites: recent advances in theory and experiments.
, Inorg. Chem. Front.
- An overview on enhancing the stability of lead halide perovskite quantum dots and their applications in phosphor-converted LEDs.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- Layered organic–inorganic hybrid perovskites: structure, optical properties, film preparation, patterning and templating engineering.
- An insight into perovskite-based photocatalysts for artificial photosynthesis.
, Sustainable Energy Fuels
- Low-temperature preparation of monodispersed Eu-doped CaTiO3 LED phosphors with controllable morphologies.
- A bioactive Ti metal with a Ca-enriched surface layer releases Mg ions.
, RSC Adv.
- In situ formation of bioactive calcium titanate coatings on titanium screws for medical implants.
, RSC Adv.