to explore results)
- Noncovalent Interactions in Catalysis, CHAPTER 28 Noncovalent Interactions in Biocatalysis – A Theoretical Perspective.
, Pages 608-627
- Conjugated Polymers: A Practical Guide to Synthesis, CHAPTER 19 Direct Arylation/Heteroarylation Polycondensation Reactions.
, Pages 422-442
- Carbohydrate Chemistry and Biochemistry: Structure and Mechanism, Chapter 6 Heterolytic Chemistry Other than Nucleophilic Attack at the Anomeric or Carbonyl Centre
, Pages 478-647
- Microalgal Hydrogen Production: Achievements and Perspectives, CHAPTER 7 Metabolism and Genetics of Algal Hydrogen Production.
, Pages 167-188
- Oxidative Folding of Proteins: Basic Principles, Cellular Regulation and Engineering, CHAPTER 4.1 How Microbes Cope with Oxidative Stress.
, Pages 285-305
- Modern Biocatalysis: Advances Towards Synthetic Biological Systems, Chapter 14 Artificial Biocatalytic Cascades to Alcohols and Amines.
, Pages 387-438
- Ambient Ionization Mass Spectrometry, Chapter 17 Inlet and Vacuum Ionization from Ambient Conditions.
, Pages 423-444
- Carbohydrate Chemistry: Volume 39, Glycosidases and diabetes: metabolic changes, mode of action and therapeutic perspectives.
, Volume 39
, Pages 181-203
- Green Chemistry for Surface Coatings, Inks and Adhesives: Sustainable Applications, CHAPTER 7 White Biotechnology for Polymer Building Blocks: Strategies for Enhanced Production of Bio-based 1,3-Propanediol and Its Applications.
, Pages 145-182
- Synthetic Biology: Volume 1, Chapter 3 The role of directed protein evolution in synthetic biology.
, Volume 1
, Pages 79-105