to explore results)
- Still Only One Earth: Progress in the 40 Years Since the First UN Conference on the Environment, Persistent Organic Pollutants.
, Pages 150-186
- Biomarkers and Human Biomonitoring: Volume 1, Chapter 3D Brominated Flame Retardants: Biomarkers and Human Biomonitoring.
, Volume 1
, Pages 288-321
- Noncovalent Interactions in Catalysis, CHAPTER 14 Noncovalent Interaction-assisted Redox Catalysis in Reductive Dehalogenation.
, Pages 302-323
- Chemical Alternatives Assessments, European Initiatives for Selecting Sustainable Flame Retardants.
, Pages 44-66
- Biomarkers and Human Biomonitoring: Volume 1, Chapter 2F The Flemish Environment and Health Study (FLEHS) – Second Survey (2007–2011): Establishing Reference Values for Biomarkers of Exposure in the Flemish Population.
, Volume 1
, Pages 135-165
- Chemical Alternatives Assessments, Subject Index
, Pages 286-301
- Challenges in Endocrine Disruptor Toxicology and Risk Assessment, Chapter 12 Pollution of Water and Food by Hormonally Active Pesticides and Drugs (Human and Veterinary): Focus on Emerging Countries: Emerging Contaminants with Endocrine Disruption Potential in Brazil.
, Pages 304-329
- Environmental Pollutant Exposures and Public Health, Consumer Products as a Source of Human Exposure to Chemicals.
, Pages 295-352
- Challenges in Endocrine Disruptor Toxicology and Risk Assessment, Chapter 3 Issues for Hazard Characterization of Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals: The Use of Adverse Outcome Pathways.
, Pages 67-79
- Challenges in Endocrine Disruptor Toxicology and Risk Assessment, Subject Index
, Pages 512-518