to explore results)
- Differential-pulse polarographic determination of degradation products of cephalosporins: comparison of the degradation of cephaloglycin in neutral solution with that of cephalexin.
- Zn2+ catalysed hydrolysis of β-lactams: experimental and theoretical studies on the influence of the β-lactam structure.
, New J. Chem.
- Index pages
- Selective spectrophotometric determination of cephalosporins by alkaline degradation to hydrogen sulphide and formation of methylene blue.
- The carbohydrate-catalysed hydrolysis of cephalosporins.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2
- Intramolecular nucleophilic attack in 7α-aminophenylacetamido-cephalosporin esters.
, J. Chem. Soc., Chem. Commun.
- Air-segmented continuous-flow visible spectrophotometric determination of cephalosporins in drug formulations by alkaline degradation to hydrogen sulphide and formation of methylene blue and determination of sulphide-producing impurities including cephalosporins in penicillin samples.
- Titrimetric determination of the yield of sulphide formed by alkaline degradation of cephalosporins.
- Front matter
- Analysis of organic polymorphs. A review.