to explore results)
- Chemical removal in waste stabilisation pond systems of varying configuration. Kathryn L. Linge, Deborah Liew, Yolanta Gruchlik, Francesco Busetti, Una Ryan, Cynthia A. Joll
, Environ. Sci.: Water Res. Technol.
- Characterization and biological removal of organic compounds from hydraulic fracturing produced water. Benay Akyon, Molly McLaughlin, Felipe Hernández, Jens Blotevogel, Kyle Bibby
, Environ. Sci.: Processes Impacts
- Asymmetric synthesis with ynamides: unique reaction control, chemical diversity and applications. Ciarán C. Lynch, Archita Sripada, Christian Wolf
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- Use of high resolution/accurate mass full scan/data-dependent acquisition for targeted/non-targeted screening in equine doping control. Youwen You, Rachel M. Proctor, Kevin Guo, Xiaoqing Li, Evan Xue, Fuyu Guan, Mary A. Robinson
, Anal. Methods
- High throughput volatile fatty acid skin metabolite profiling by thermal desorption secondary electrospray ionisation mass spectrometry. Helen J. Martin, James C. Reynolds, Svetlana Riazanskaia, C. L. Paul Thomas
- Recent discoveries and developments of androgen receptor based therapy for prostate cancer. R. Elancheran, V. L. Maruthanila, M. Ramanathan, S. Kabilan, R. Devi, A. Kunnumakara, Jibon Kotoky
, Med. Chem. Commun.
- Elemental detection of fluorochemicals by nanospray-induced chemical ionization in afterglow of an inductively coupled plasma. Samuel White, Kunyu Zheng, Jordan Tanen, Joseph E. Lesniewski, Kaveh Jorabchi
, J. Anal. At. Spectrom.
- A comparison of one-dimensional and microscale two-dimensional liquid chromatographic approaches coupled to high resolution mass spectrometry for the analysis of complex samples. Juri Leonhardt, Thorsten Teutenberg, Jochen Tuerk, Michael P. Schlüsener, Thomas A. Ternes, Torsten C. Schmidt
, Anal. Methods
- New methods to monitor emerging chemicals in the drinking
water production chain. Annemarie van Wezel, Margreet Mons, Wouter van Delft
, J. Environ. Monit.