to explore results)
- Hazardous Reagent Substitution: A Pharmaceutical Perspective, Chapter 8 New Directions from Academia.
, Pages 130-167
- Biophysical Approaches Determining Ligand Binding to Biomolecular Targets: Detection, Measurement and Modelling, Chapter 9 Characterisation of Ligand Binding by Calorimetry.
, Pages 275-299
- Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics and Toxicity of Functional Groups: Impact of Chemical Building Blocks on ADMET, Chapter 9 Pharmacokinetics and Metabolism of Compounds that Mimic Enzyme Transition States.
, Pages 390-459
- Successful Strategies for the Discovery of Antiviral Drugs, CHAPTER 13 Cobicistat and Ritonavir as Pharmacoenhancers for Antiviral Drugs.
, Pages 451-481
- Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics and Toxicity of Functional Groups: Impact of Chemical Building Blocks on ADMET, Chapter 8 Peptidomimetics and Peptides as Drugs: Motifs Incorporated to Enhance Drug Characteristics.
, Pages 370-389
- Drug Design Strategies: Quantitative Approaches, Chapter 5 Contribution of Structure-Based Drug Design to the Discovery of Marketed drugs.
, Pages 108-163
- Computational and Structural Approaches to Drug Discovery: Ligand-Protein Interactions, Chapter 7 Combating Drug Resistance – Identifying Resilient Molecular Targets and Robust Drugs.
, Pages 127-133
- Green Chemistry Strategies for Drug Discovery, Chapter 13 The Business Case for Green Chemistry in Drug Discovery.
, Pages 280-313
- Peptide Therapeutics: Strategy and Tactics for Chemistry, Manufacturing, and Controls, Chapter 12 Transport, Stability and Delivery Considerations for the Design of Peptide Drugs.
, Pages 421-471
- Hazardous Reagent Substitution: A Pharmaceutical Perspective, Subject Index
, Pages 168-177