to explore results)
- Biomimetic Protein Based Elastomers: Emerging Materials for the Future, Chapter 9 Silk-elastin-like Protein-based Polymers for Controlled Delivery Applications.
, Pages 241-270
- New Synthetic Technologies in Medicinal Chemistry, Chapter 1 Introduction.
, Pages 1-5
- Drug Transporters: Volume 1: Role and Importance in ADME and Drug Development, Chapter 8 Knockout and Humanised Animal Models to Study Membrane Transporters in Drug Development.
, Volume 1
, Pages 298-332
- Designing Multi-Target Drugs, Chapter 11 Combination Agents Versus Multi-Targeted Agents – Pros and Cons.
, Pages 155-180
- Kinase Drug Discovery, Chapter 4 The Mechanisms and Kinetics of Protein Kinase Inhibitors.
, Pages 96-125
- Kinase Drug Discovery, Chapter 3 The Learning and Evolution of Medicinal Chemistry against Kinase Targets.
, Pages 79-95
- Soft Matter for Biomedical Applications, Chapter 16 Cyclodextrin-based Drug Delivery Systems Manufactured by Emergent Technologies: 3D-printing, Electrospinning, Microneedles, Microfluidics and MOFs.
, Pages 405-424
- Functional Nanometer-Sized Clusters of Transition Metals: Synthesis, Properties and Applications, CHAPTER 7 Noble Metal Clusters in Protein Templates.
, Pages 169-225
- Nanomedicines: Design, Delivery and Detection, Chapter 8 Polymeric Nanoparticles and Cancer: Lessons Learnt from CRLX101.
, Pages 199-232
- Kinase Drug Discovery, Chapter 5 Kinase Mutations and Resistance in Cancer.
, Pages 126-160