to explore results)
- Exploring the efficacy and cellular uptake of sorafenib in colon cancer cells by Raman micro-spectroscopy.
- Melatonin enhances the anti-tumor effect of sorafenib via AKT/p27-mediated cell cycle arrest in hepatocarcinoma cell lines.
, RSC Adv.
- Adaptive immune cells are necessary for the enhanced therapeutic effect of sorafenib-loaded nanoparticles.
, Biomater. Sci.
- Effects of sorafenib and cisplatin on preneoplastic foci of altered hepatocytes in fetal turkey liver.
, Toxicol. Res.
- Synergistic chemotherapeutic effect of sorafenib-loaded pullulan-Dox conjugate nanoparticles against murine breast carcinoma.
- Treatment with low-dose sorafenib in combination with a novel benzimidazole derivative bearing a pyrolidine side chain provides synergistic anti-proliferative effects against human liver cancer.
, RSC Adv.
- Self-assembled fluorodendrimers in the co-delivery of fluorinated drugs and therapeutic genes.
, Polym. Chem.
- A biomaterial screening approach reveals microenvironmental mechanisms of drug resistance.
, Integr. Biol.
- Multifunctional pH-sensitive polymeric nanoparticles for theranostics evaluated experimentally in cancer.
- Localized multidrug co-delivery by injectable self-crosslinking hydrogel for synergistic combinational chemotherapy.
, J. Mater. Chem. B