to explore results)
- New Frontiers in Chemical Biology: Enabling Drug Discovery, Chapter 3 Targeted Intracellular Protein Degradation as a Potential Therapeutic Strategy.
, Pages 64-96
- Orphan Drugs and Rare Diseases, Chapter 15 The Discovery and Development of Ruxolitinib for the Treatment of Myelofibrosis.
, Pages 419-439
- Epigenetics for Drug Discovery, CHAPTER 4 Targeting DNA Methylation.
, Pages 68-95
- Inhibitors of Molecular Chaperones as Therapeutic Agents, CHAPTER 13 Hsp90 Inhibitors in Clinic.
, Pages 336-378
- Small-molecule Transcription Factor Inhibitors in Oncology, Chapter 5 Small Molecule Inhibitors of NF-κB and Their Therapeutic Potential in Leukaemia.
, Pages 125-146
- Designing Multi-Target Drugs, Chapter 7 Target/s Identification Approaches – Experimental Biological Approaches.
, Pages 94-110
- Human Stem Cell Toxicology, Chapter 2 Alternative Methods in Haematopoietic Stem Cell Toxicology.
, Pages 9-30
- Orphan Drugs and Rare Diseases, Chapter 1 Definitions, History and Regulatory Framework for Rare Diseases and Orphan Drugs.
, Pages 3-31