to explore results)
- Catalysis: Volume 31, Catalytic Conversion of Biomass-derived Compounds to C4 Chemicals.
, Volume 31
, Pages 1-36
- Vanadium Catalysis, Chapter 20 Vanadium-catalyzed Transformations of Selected Functional Groups.
, Pages 483-496
- In Silico Toxicology: Principles and Applications, Chapter 16 Tools for Category Formation and Read-Across: Overview of the OECD (Q)SAR Application Toolbox.
, Pages 385-407
- Flow Chemistry: Integrated Approaches for Practical Applications, Chapter 4 Perspectives on the Use of Flow Systems to Carry Out Organic Photochemical Reactions.
, Pages 129-152
- Catalysis in Ionic Liquids: From Catalyst Synthesis to Application, CHAPTER 5 Heterogeneous Catalysis in Ionic Liquids.
, Pages 345-390
- Radical Reactions in Aqueous Media, Chapter 7 Carbon–Carbon Bond Formation through Radical Addition Chemistry
, Pages 71-90
- Transition Metal Catalysis in Aerobic Alcohol Oxidation, CHAPTER 4 Selective Palladium-Catalysed Aerobic Oxidation of Alcohols.
, Pages 92-132
- Catalysis in Ionic Liquids: From Catalyst Synthesis to Application, Subject Index
, Pages 578-620
- Flow Chemistry: Integrated Approaches for Practical Applications, Subject Index
, Pages 531-541
- Environmental Catalysis over Gold-Based Materials, CHAPTER 6 Gold Catalysis for Hydrogenation Reactions.
, Pages 146-200