to explore results)
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): A-B (2), A-B compounds.
, Volume 1
, Pages 1-862
- Rapid Detection Assays for Food and Water, A contribution to convenience for enzyme-based assays of pesticides in water.
, Pages 80-83
- Metabolic Pathways of Agrochemicals: Part 2: Insecticides and Fungicides, Organophosphorus insecticides.
, Pages 187-522
- Metabolic Pathways of Agrochemicals: Part 2: Insecticides and Fungicides, Index of CAS registry numbers and common names.
, Pages 1472-1476
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of CAS registry numbers.
, Volume 7
, Pages 915-956
- Challenges in Endocrine Disruptor Toxicology and Risk Assessment, Chapter 12 Pollution of Water and Food by Hormonally Active Pesticides and Drugs (Human and Veterinary): Focus on Emerging Countries: Emerging Contaminants with Endocrine Disruption Potential in Brazil.
, Pages 304-329
- Green Trends in Insect Control, CHAPTER 2 Classical Insecticides: Past, Present and Future.
, Pages 53-93
- Hormone-Disruptive Chemical Contaminants in Food, Chapter 11 Application of Percellome Toxicogenomics to Food Safety.
, Pages 184-198
- Chemical Information for Chemists: A Primer, CHAPTER 7 Commercial Availability, Safety, and Hazards.
, Pages 184-205
- Food Biosensors, CHAPTER 20 Food Biosensors: Perspective, Reliability, Selectivity, Response Time, Quality Control, and Cost-Effectiveness.
, Pages 463-513