to explore results)
- Interaction of N-hydroxyacetamide with vanadate in aqueous solution.
, J. Chem. Soc., Dalton Trans.
- Mechanism and proton activating factors in base-induced β-elimination reactions of 2-(2-chloroethyl)pyridine .
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2
- Confirmation of the structure of (±)-preisomide by total synthesis.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Scaffold hybridization strategy towards potent hydroxamate-based inhibitors of Flaviviridae viruses and Trypanosoma species.
, Med. Chem. Commun.
- Amide-imide tautomerism of acetohydroxamic acid in aqueous solution: quantum calculation and SMD simulations.
, RSC Adv.
- Index of subjects
, J. Chem. Soc., Abstr.
- Synthesis and structural characterisation of bismuth(iii) hydroxamates and their activity against Helicobacter pylori.
, Dalton Trans.
- Half-sandwich type rhodium(iii)–aminohydroxamate complexes: the role of the position of the amino group in metal ion binding.
, New J. Chem.
- Neutral acetohydroxamic acid coordination to a mononuclear Ni(ii) center stabilized by an intramolecular hydrogen-bonding interaction.
, Chem. Commun.
- Recognizing drug targets using evolutionary information: implications for repurposing FDA-approved drugs against Mycobacterium tuberculosis H37Rv.
, Mol. BioSyst.