to explore results)
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of chemical names and synonyms.
, Volume 7
, Pages 715-914
- Steviol Glycosides: Cultivation, Processing, Analysis and Applications in Food, CHAPTER 2 Biosynthesis of Steviol Glycosides and Related Diterpenes in Leaves and Glandular Trichomes of Stevia rebaudiana Bertoni.
, Pages 32-58
- Saltmarsh's Essential Guide to Food Additives (5), Subject Index
, Pages 278-304
- A Handbook of Applied Biopolymer Technology: Synthesis, Degradation and Applications, Chapter 2 Synthetic Green Polymers from Renewable Monomers.
, Pages 22-78
- Antibiotic Drug Discovery: New Targets and Molecular Entities, CHAPTER 8 Antibacterial Leads Targeting Isoprenoid Biosynthesis.
, Pages 204-255
- Photopolymerisation Initiating Systems, Chapter 13 Water-soluble Photoinitiators: Present and Future.
, Pages 358-430
- Gums and Stabilisers for the Food Industry 16, Replacing Sucrose in Spanish Muffins with Erythritol and Xanthan Gum.
, Pages 375-383
- Antibiotic Drug Discovery: New Targets and Molecular Entities, Subject Index
, Pages 256-271
- Green Synthetic Processes and Procedures, CHAPTER 6 Renewable Starting Materials, Biocatalysis, and Multicomponent Reactions: A Powerful Trio for the Green Synthesis of Highly Valued Chemicals.
, Pages 115-140
- Essential Guide to Food Additives (4), CHAPTER 6 E Numbers
, Pages 91-276