to explore results)
- Non-equimolar discrete compounds in binary chiral systems of organic substances.
- CCLI.—The influence of inactive electrolytes on the optical activity of l-malic acid in aqueous solution.
, J. Chem. Soc., Trans.
- Thermal deformations of crystal structures formed in the systems of malic acid enantiomers and l-valine–l-isoleucine enantiomers.
- Stereochemistry and mechanisms of the 3-carboxymuconate fungal pathway in Neurospora SY4a.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
L-Malic acid biosensor for field-based evaluation of apple, potato and tomato horticultural produce.
- Development and digestion of resistant malate starch produced by l-malic acid treatment.
, RSC Adv.
- Enantiopure and racemic radical-cation salts of B(malate)2
− anions with BEDT-TTF.
, Dalton Trans.
- l-Malic acid crystallization: polymorphism, semi-spherulites, twisting, and polarity.
- Benzyl β-malolactonate polymers: a long story with recent advances.
, Polym. Chem.
- Solid state grinding as a tool to aid enantiomeric resolution by cocrystallisation.
, Chem. Commun.