to explore results)
- Li-doped ZnO nanorods with single-crystal quality – non-classical crystallization and self-assembly into mesoporous materials.
- Colloidal metal oxide nanocrystals as charge transporting layers for solution-processed light-emitting diodes and solar cells.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- Grease lubrication—the swelling of soaps in non-aqueous liquids.
, Trans. Faraday Soc.
- V.—Studies in emulsions. Part II. The reversal of phases by electrolytes, and the effects of free fatty acids and alkalis on emulsion equilibrium.
, J. Chem. Soc., Trans.
- Use of infrared spectroscopy in the identification of lubricating greases.
- Characteristic features of heterophase polymerisation of styrene with simultaneous formation of surfactants at the interface.
, Russ. Chem. Rev.
- Cyclo-depolymerisation of polyundecanoate and related polyesters: characterisation of cyclic oligoundecanoates and related cyclic oligoesters.
, J. Mater. Chem.
- Organic analysis
- Journal of the Royal Institute of Chemistry. February 1954
, J. R. Inst. Chem.
- General and physical chemistry.
, Annu. Rep. Prog. Chem.