to explore results)
- Radiation chemistry of ethers. Part VI. Photolysis at 254 nm of the diethyl ether–oxygen charge transfer complex.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2
- Evaluation of NN′-di(2-naphthyl)phenylene-1,4-diamine as a reagent for the spectrophotometric determination of organic peroxides.
- Oxidation mechanism of diethyl ether: a complex process for a simple molecule.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Superior gas-sensing performance of amorphous CdO nanoflake arrays prepared at room temperature.
, J. Mater. Chem. A
- A method for the measurement of lactate, glycerol and fatty acid production from 14C-glucose in primary cultures of rat epididymal adipocytes.
, Anal. Methods
- A modified hydroxamic acid method for determining total esterified fatty acids in plasma.
- The gas-chromatographic determination of 2-chloro-4-nitrobenzamide, 3,5-dinitrobenzamide and 3,5-dinitro-o-toluamide in animal feeding stuffs.
- The determination of vitamin E in food by colorimetry and gas-liquid chromatography.
- Detection, determination and identification of furfuraldehyde in hydrocarbon oil.
- Marine natural products.
, Nat. Prod. Rep.