to explore results)
- Pharmaceutical Formulation: The Science and Technology of Dosage Forms, CHAPTER 9 Less Common Dosage Forms.
, Pages 232-257
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): O-S (2), O-S compounds.
, Volume 6
, Pages 1-952
- Drug Design Strategies: Computational Techniques and Applications, Chapter 9 Atomistic Modelling of Drug Delivery Systems.
, Pages 210-231
- Caffeine: Chemistry, Chapter 18 The Effects of Caffeine on Ventilation and Pulmonary Function During Exercise.
, Pages 337-352
- Electrochemical Detection in HPLC: Analysis of Drugs and Poisons, Applications of HPLC-ED in the analysis of drugs.
, Pages 104-210
- Carbon-based Nanomaterials in Analytical Chemistry, Chapter 6 Carbon Nanomaterials for Advanced Analytical Micro- and Nanotechnologies.
, Pages 200-240
- Drug Transporters: Volume 1: Role and Importance in ADME and Drug Development, Chapter 6 Drug Transporters in the Lung: Expression and Potential Impact on Pulmonary Drug Disposition.
, Volume 1
, Pages 184-228
- Chemical Warfare Toxicology: Volume 1: Fundamental Aspects, CHAPTER 4 Toxicology and Treatment of Phosgene Induced Lung Injury.
, Volume 1
, Pages 117-153
- Electrochemistry: Volume 13, Preparation and electroanalytical applications of vertically aligned carbon nanotubes.
, Volume 13
, Pages 50-96
- Alkenes and Aromatics, Compounds that mimic the action of noradrenaline-agonists.
, Pages 96-100