to explore results)
- Biomaterial Control of Therapeutic Stem Cells, Chapter 3 Feeder-free and Xeno-free Culture of Human Pluripotent Stem Cells on Biomaterials
, Pages 86-140
- Biomaterial Control of Therapeutic Stem Cells, Chapter 4 Differentiation Fates of Human ES and iPS Cells Guided by Physical Cues of Biomaterials
, Pages 141-251
- Human-based Systems for Translational Research, Chapter 8 Utility of Human Stem Cells for Drug Discovery.
, Pages 162-193
- Environmental Cardiology: Pollution and Heart Disease, Chapter 4 Hypertension and Vascular Toxicity of PM.
, Pages 121-142
- Biomaterial Control of Therapeutic Stem Cells, Chapter 5 Biomaterial Control of Differentiation of Human Embryonic Stem Cells and Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
, Pages 252-327
- Orphan Drugs and Rare Diseases, Chapter 11 Drug Discovery Approaches for Rare Neuromuscular Diseases.
, Pages 257-343
- Emerging Drugs and Targets for Multiple Sclerosis, CHAPTER 8 Protein Kinase Inhibitors for the Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis.
, Pages 170-196
- Stem Cell-Based Tissue Repair, Chapter 3 Screening Approaches for Stem Cells.
, Pages 45-80
- Kinase Drug Discovery, Chapter 7 The Drug Discovery and Development of Kinase Inhibitors Outside of Oncology.
, Pages 218-243
- Orphan Drugs and Rare Diseases, Chapter 10 Small Molecules that Rescue F508del CFTR as Cystic Fibrosis Therapies.
, Pages 230-254