to explore results)
- Construction of 2D-composite HCa2Nb3O10/CaNb2O6 heterostructured photocatalysts with enhanced hydrogen production performance.
, New J. Chem.
- Monitoring the hydrogen bond net configuration and the dimensionality of aniline and phenyloxamate by adding 1H-pyrazole and isoxazole as substituents for molecular self-recognition.
- Ionic polymerisation as a means of end-point indication in non-aqueous thermometric titrimetry. Part VI. The determination of thiols.
- Ionic polymerisation as a means of end-point indication in non-aqueous thermometric titrimetry. Part IV. The determination of catecholamines.
- Dissociation constants of substituted phenols and homoconjugation constants of the corresponding phenol–phenolate systems in acetonitrile.
, J. Chem. Soc., Faraday Trans.
- Structural effects of two-dimensional perovskite Ca2Nb2TaO10
− nanosheets for photocatalytic hydrogen evolution.
, Catal. Sci. Technol.
- A highly efficient TBAF-promoted intramolecular cyclization of gem-dibromoolefins for the synthesis of 2-bromobenzofurans(thiophenes).
, Chem. Commun.
- Ionic polymerisation as a means of end-point indication in non-aqueous thermometric titrimetry. Part II. The determination of organic acids.
- Anion binding by p-aminoazobenzene-derived aromatic amides: spectroscopic and electrochemical studies.
, Photochem. Photobiol. Sci.
- Further studies of fluoride ion entrapment in octasilsesquioxane cages; X-ray crystal structure studies and factors that affect their formation.
, Dalton Trans.