to explore results)
- Polymer Functionalized Graphene, CHAPTER 2 Covalent Functionalization of Polymers
, Pages 24-71
- Peptide-based Drug Discovery: Challenges and New Therapeutics, CHAPTER 18 Solid-Phase Peptide Synthesis, the State of the Art: Challenges and Opportunities.
, Pages 518-550
- Ball Milling Towards Green Synthesis: Applications, Projects, Challenges, CHAPTER 6 Amino Acids and Peptides in Ball Milling.
, Pages 114-150
- Carotenoid Esters in Foods: Physical, Chemical and Biological Properties, CHAPTER 3 Chemical Synthesis of Carotenoid Esters.
, Pages 68-108
- Carbohydrate Chemistry: Chemical and Biological Approaches Volume 44, Synthesis of lipid A and its analogs and conjugates.
, Volume 44
, Pages 56-92
- Cationic Polymers in Regenerative Medicine, CHAPTER 1 Functionalization of Cationic Polymers for Drug Delivery Applications.
, Pages 1-29
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 40, Peptide/protein conjugates of photosensitizers.
, Volume 40
, Pages 100-145
- Chemical Biology of Glycoproteins, CHAPTER 9 Synthetic Studies of GPI-Anchored Peptides, Glycopeptides, and Proteins.
, Pages 253-281
- Photochemistry: Volume 41, Light induced reactions in cryogenic matrices (highlights 2011–2012).
, Volume 41
, Pages 12-58
- Handbook of Antioxidant Methodology: Approaches to Activity Determination, Chapter 9 Measurement of Antioxidant Concentration in Active Food Packaging – Impact on Activity in the Stored Food.
, Pages 279-309