to explore results)
Meso-2,3-dimercaptosuccinic acid: from heavy metal chelation to CdS quantum dots.
, J. Mater. Chem.
- Quantification and biodegradability assessment of meso-2,3-dimercaptosuccinic acid adsorbed on iron oxide nanoparticles.
, Nanoscale Adv.
- New routes to bioconjugates of rhenium using the oxobis(dithiolato)rhenate(v) core.
, Dalton Trans.
- Remarkable colorimetric sensing of heavy metal ions based on thiol-rich nanoframes.
, Chem. Commun.
- Self-propelled chelation platforms for efficient removal of toxic metals.
, Environ. Sci.: Nano
- A value-added exopolysaccharide as a coating agent for MRI nanoprobes.
- Superparamagnetic Fe3O4 nanoparticles: synthesis by a solvothermal process and functionalization for a magnetic targeted curcumin delivery system.
, New J. Chem.
- Emission tunable, cyto/hemocompatible, near-IR-emitting Ag2S quantum dots by aqueous decomposition of DMSA.
- Detection of the nanomolar level of total Cr[(iii) and (vi)] by functionalized gold nanoparticles and a smartphone with the assistance of theoretical calculation models.
- The important role of surface ligand on CdSe/CdS core/shell nanocrystals in affecting the efficiency of H2 photogeneration from water.