to explore results)
- Adsorption of 2,4-dichlorophenoxyacetic acid in an aqueous medium on nanoscale MIL-53(Al) type materials.
, Dalton Trans.
- The rise of metal–organic polyhedra.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- Removal of anthracene in water by MIL-88(Fe), NH2-MIL-88(Fe), and mixed-MIL-88(Fe) metal–organic frameworks.
, RSC Adv.
- ZnO as an efficient nucleating agent and morphology template for rapid, facile and scalable synthesis of MOF-46 and ZnO@MOF-46 with selective sensing properties and enhanced photocatalytic ability.
, RSC Adv.
- The template role of caffeine in its one-step encapsulation in MOF NH2-MIL-88B(Fe).
, J. Mater. Chem. B
- Unraveling the origin of the “Turn-On” effect of Al-MIL-53-NO2 during H2S detection.
- Incorporation of a Ru complex into an amine-functionalized metal–organic framework for enhanced activity in photocatalytic aerobic benzyl alcohol oxidation.
, Catal. Sci. Technol.
- Copper-based metal–organic framework nanoparticles for sensitive fluorescence detection of ferric ions.
, Anal. Methods
- Secondary amine-functionalised metal–organic frameworks: direct syntheses versus tandem post-synthetic modifications.
- An ambient-temperature aqueous synthesis of zirconium-based metal–organic frameworks.
, Green Chem.