to explore results)
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): A-B (2), A-B compounds.
, Volume 1
, Pages 1-862
- Molybdenum and Tungsten Enzymes: Biochemistry, CHAPTER 6 Enzymes of the Xanthine Oxidase Family.
, Pages 192-239
- Acute Brain Impairment: Scientific Discoveries and Translational Research, Chapter 6 The Molecular Neuroprotective Strategies in Cerebral Ischemia: An Insight into Emerging Treatments for Oxidative Stress.
, Pages 82-104
- Molybdenum and Tungsten Enzymes: Spectroscopic and Theoretical Investigations, CHAPTER 5 Electrochemistry of Molybdenum and Tungsten Enzymes.
, Pages 168-222
- Neglected Diseases and Drug Discovery, Chapter 6 Drugs for Kinetoplastid Diseases – Current Situation and Challenges.
, Pages 134-158
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of CAS registry numbers.
, Volume 7
, Pages 915-956
- Metal-Carbon Bonds in Enzymes and Cofactors: Metal Ions in Life Sciences, 11 The Reaction Mechanism of the Molybdenum Hydroxylase Xanthine Oxidoreductase: Evidence Against the Formation of Intermediates Having Metal-Carbon Bonds.
, Volume 6
, Pages 395-416
- Electrochemical Detection in HPLC: Analysis of Drugs and Poisons, Applications of HPLC-ED in the analysis of drugs.
, Pages 104-210
- Peroxynitrite Detection in Biological Media: Challenges and Advances, CHAPTER 2 Quantifying Peroxynitrite: Bridging the Gap Between Chemistry, Biology and Immunology.
, Pages 12-47
- Coffee: Production, Quality and Chemistry, CHAPTER 4 Coffee Plant Biochemistry.
, Pages 100-162