to explore results)
- Raman Spectroscopy in Archaeology and Art History: Volume 2, CHAPTER 18 The Cultural Meanings of Color: Raman Spectroscopic Studies of Red, Pink, and Purple Dyes in Late Edo and Early Meiji Period Prints.
, Volume 2
, Pages 271-288
- Saltmarsh's Essential Guide to Food Additives (5), Subject Index
, Pages 278-304
- The Handbook of Environmental Remediation: Classic and Modern Techniques, Chapter 15 Electrochemical Methods for Environmental Remediation.
, Pages 410-442
- Synthetic Receptors for Biomolecules: Design Principles and Applications, Chapter 8 Synthetic Receptors for Amino Acids and Peptides.
, Pages 326-368
- Capillary Electrophoresis for Food Analysis: Method Development, Subject index.
, Pages 118-128
- Food: The Chemistry of its Components (4), Colours.
, Pages 175-218
- Photocatalysis: Fundamentals and Perspectives, CHAPTER 2 Understanding the Chemistry of Photocatalytic Processes.
, Pages 29-50
- Graphene-based 3D Macrostructures for Clean Energy and Environmental Applications, CHAPTER 12 Fast and Efficient Removal of Existing and Emerging Environmental Contaminants by 3D Graphene-based Adsorbents.
, Pages 313-336
- Colour Chemistry, Textile dyes (excluding reactive dyes).
, Pages 118-134
- Saltmarsh's Essential Guide to Food Additives (5), Chapter 2 Safety of Food Additives in Europe.
, Pages 10-26