to explore results)
- Catalysis in Ionic Liquids: From Catalyst Synthesis to Application, CHAPTER 1 Catalytic Conversion of Biomass in Ionic Liquids.
, Pages 1-19
- Ionic Liquids in the Biorefinery Concept: Challenges and Perspectives, CHAPTER 7 Synthesis of HMF in Ionic Liquids: Biomass-Derived Products.
, Pages 202-226
- Catalysis in Ionic Liquids: From Catalyst Synthesis to Application, Subject Index
, Pages 578-620
- Electrochemical Strategies in Detection Science, Chapter 10 Electrochemical Detection Using Ionic Liquids.
, Pages 341-386
- Chemical Modelling: Applications and Theory Volume 9, Molecular dynamics simulation of ionic liquids adsorbed onto a solid surface and confined in nanospace.
, Volume 9
, Pages 186-217
- Catalysis in Ionic Liquids: From Catalyst Synthesis to Application, CHAPTER 3 Homogeneous Catalysis in Ionic Liquids.
, Pages 44-308
- The Chemistry of the Morita-Baylis-Hillman Reaction, Chapter 1 Morita–Baylis–Hillman Reaction.
, Pages 1-78
- Electrochemical Strategies in Detection Science, Subject Index
, Pages 387-400
- Heterogeneous Catalysis for Today's Challenges: Synthesis, Characterization and Applications, Chapter 1 Synthesis of Multi-functionalized Mesoporous Silica Nanoparticles for Cellulosic Biomass Conversion.
, Pages 1-27
- Renewable Resources for Biorefineries, CHAPTER 7 High Value Chemicals and Materials Production Based on Biomass Components Separation.
, Pages 146-175