to explore results)
- 2-[18F]Fluoroethyl tosylate – a versatile tool for building 18F-based radiotracers for positron emission tomography.
, Med. Chem. Commun.
- The effects of dietary selenomethionine on tissue-specific accumulation and toxicity of dietary arsenite in rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) during chronic exposure.
- Synthesis of [123I]-iodometomidate from a polymer-supported precursor with a large excluded volume.
, RSC Adv.
- Dose and chemical species-specific effects of selenium against arsenite toxicity in cultured hepatocytes of rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss).
, Annu. Rep. Prog. Chem., Sect. A: Inorg. Chem.
- An in vitro examination of selenium–cadmium antagonism using primary cultures of rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) hepatocytes.
- Charged cyclodextrin derivatives as chiral selectors in capillary electrophoresis.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.