to explore results)
- Biocatalysis: An Industrial Perspective, CHAPTER 5 Bristol-Myers Squibb: Preparation of Chiral Intermediates for the Development of Drugs and APIs.
, Pages 125-167
- Sustainable Synthesis of Pharmaceuticals: Using Transition Metal Complexes as Catalysts, Chapter 5 Applications of Catalytic Hydroformylation in the Synthesis of Biologically Relevant Synthons and Drugs.
, Pages 66-104
- Biocatalysis: An Industrial Perspective, Subject Index
, Pages 497-511
- Amino Acids and Peptides: Volume 21, Cyclic modified, and conjugated peptides.
, Volume 21
, Pages 174-247
- Synthetic Biology: Volume 1, Chapter 7 Synthetic extracellular matrix biology.
, Volume 1
, Pages 187-229
- Asymmetric Domino Reactions, CHAPTER 1 Asymmetric Domino Reactions Based on the Use of Chiral Substrates
, Pages 1-149
- Biocatalysis: An Industrial Perspective, Contents
, Pages P009-P020
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 8, Further extracts from the rules and tentative rules of the I.U.P.A.C.-I.U.B. commission on biochemical nomenclature.
, Volume 8
, Pages 438-472
- Amino Acids and Peptides: Volume 22, Amino acids.
, Volume 22
, Pages 1-82
- Bionanodesign: Following Nature's Touch, Chapter 4 Reassembling Multiple
, Pages 146-221