to explore results)
- 4-Aminoquinoline-hybridization en route towards the development of rationally designed antimalarial agents.
, RSC Adv.
- Synthesis and functionalization of 3-bromo-2-(2-chlorovinyl)benzothiophenes as molecular tools.
, RSC Adv.
- Fluorescent and chemico-fluorescent responsive polymers from dithiomaleimide and dibromomaleimide functional monomers.
, Chem. Sci.
- Syntheses and structures of copper(i) complexes based on CunXn (X = Br and I; n = 1, 2 and 4) units and bis(pyridyl) ligands with longer flexible spacer.
, Dalton Trans.
- Facile preparation of coating fluorescent hollow mesoporous silica nanoparticles with pH-sensitive amphiphilic diblock copolymer for controlled drug release and cell imaging.
, Soft Matter
- Topical (+)-catechin emulsified gel prevents DMBA/TPA-induced squamous cell carcinoma of the skin by modulating antioxidants and inflammatory biomarkers in BALB/c mice.
, Food Funct.
- Use of zinc borohydride in reductive amination: an efficient and mild method for N-methylation of amines.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- Hyperaccumulation of zinc by Noccaea caerulescens results in a cascade of stress responses and changes in the elemental profile.
- Four cluster-based coordination polymers built on a semirigid tripod tricarboxylate ligand.
- A simple and sensitive method for simultaneous analysis of multiresidual fungicides in water samples by HPLC-ESI-MS/MS.
, Anal. Methods