to explore results)
- An amobarbital molecularly imprinted microsphere for selective solid-phase extraction of phenobarbital from human urine and medicines and their determination by high-performance liquid chromatography.
- Moving interaction boundary electrophoresis and its selective focusing of target guest molecule norfloxacin in urine by a cyclodextrin host.
, Anal. Methods
- Solvent-dependent stereoselectivity in the non-stereospecific reactions of the diastereoisomers of a phosphonamidothioic chloride with tert-butylamine. A pointer to the lifetime of the thiometaphosphonimidate intermediate.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2
- Identification of doping agents by chromatographic techniques and UV spectrophotometry.
- Collagen formation observed from healing calvarial defects with principal component analysis of Raman scattering.
- Nanocrystalline carbonate-apatites: role of Ca/P ratio on the upload and release of anticancer platinum bisphosphonates.
- A multifunctional extract from corn steep liquor: antioxidant and surfactant activities.
, Food Funct.
- Screening of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, barbiturates and methyl xanthines in equine urine by gas chromatography–mass spectrometry.
- Chlorination and interhalogenation of alkylphenylacetylenes with antimony pentachloride.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- Zinc complexes formed by 2,2′-bipyridine and 1,10-phenanthroline moieties combined with 2-azanorbornane: modular chiral catalysts for aldol reactions.
, New J. Chem.