to explore results)
- An amobarbital molecularly imprinted microsphere for selective solid-phase extraction of phenobarbital from human urine and medicines and their determination by high-performance liquid chromatography.
- Moving interaction boundary electrophoresis and its selective focusing of target guest molecule norfloxacin in urine by a cyclodextrin host.
, Anal. Methods
- Identification of doping agents by chromatographic techniques and UV spectrophotometry.
- Solvent-dependent stereoselectivity in the non-stereospecific reactions of the diastereoisomers of a phosphonamidothioic chloride with tert-butylamine. A pointer to the lifetime of the thiometaphosphonimidate intermediate.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2
- Collagen formation observed from healing calvarial defects with principal component analysis of Raman scattering.
- Nanocrystalline carbonate-apatites: role of Ca/P ratio on the upload and release of anticancer platinum bisphosphonates.
- A multifunctional extract from corn steep liquor: antioxidant and surfactant activities.
, Food Funct.
- Screening of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, barbiturates and methyl xanthines in equine urine by gas chromatography–mass spectrometry.
- Disposable microfluidic device with ultraviolet detection for highly resolved screening of illicit drugs.
- Effect of 5-caffeoylquinic acid on the NF-κB signaling pathway, peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma 2, and macrophage infiltration in high-fat diet-fed Sprague–Dawley rat adipose tissue.
, Food Funct.